Sales Assistant – Bangor, ME
Radio, Account Executive | Brewer, United States
Townsquare Media Bangor, ME
JOB SUMMARY: As a liaison between Market Manager, station Account Executives and advertising clients, the Sales Assistant provides general support to the radio/digital Sales Department including the preparation of recaps, sales reports, creating sales proposals, correspondence, sales pieces, competitive requests, faxing and/or emailing spot times to clients, answering phones, and maintaining contract files.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS: Strong word-processing skills and knowledge of computer graphics programs are essential. Database management falls under this job function. Must be customer-focused, organized and detail-oriented with the abilities to work well under deadlines and handle last-minute assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide clerical support to Market Manager and station Account Executives.
- Gathers ratings research and assists with the creation, proofing and assembly of sales marketing materials.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for station client marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Production departments in the development of sales features and components as they relate to sales initiatives.
- Receptionist back-up/switchboard relief.
- Participate in Sales meetings.
- Update Sales collateral as directed by Market Manager
- Must attend at least two sales calls with Account Executive per week
- Participate in all company and local sales training
- After 90 days of hire begin to work on specific assigned sales projects including prospecting, target list development, initial appointment setting and presenting.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Current Townsquare Media Broadcasting Employee Qualification Statement: It is preferred that current employees of Townsquare Media Broadcasting, LLC and affiliated companies have a minimum of six months of service in their present position, and a fully competent performance rating to be eligible to apply for this position.