Morning Show Co-Host
Townsquare Media Bangor, ME
Townsquare Media Bangor, Maine is in search of the most interesting person in the world to join our talented team of on-air talent. If you’re a dynamic multi-media visionary who loves to entertain, engage and play a vital role in the community you live and work in, and you have a proven track record of having done so, then YOU are just the person we want to speak with.
Do the next ten years of radio excite you more than the past fifty? We should talk!
We do radio, digital and live events like no one else, if you do too send a cover letter, resume, and MP3 demo to Fred.Miller@TownsquareMedia.com
Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales Assistant – Bangor, ME
Radio, Account Executive | Brewer, United States
Townsquare Media Bangor, ME
JOB SUMMARY: As a liaison between Market Manager, station Account Executives and advertising clients, the Sales Assistant provides general support to the radio/digital Sales Department including the preparation of recaps, sales reports, creating sales proposals, correspondence, sales pieces, competitive requests, faxing and/or emailing spot times to clients, answering phones, and maintaining contract files.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS: Strong word-processing skills and knowledge of computer graphics programs are essential. Database management falls under this job function. Must be customer-focused, organized and detail-oriented with the abilities to work well under deadlines and handle last-minute assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide clerical support to Market Manager and station Account Executives.
- Gathers ratings research and assists with the creation, proofing and assembly of sales marketing materials.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for station client marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Production departments in the development of sales features and components as they relate to sales initiatives.
- Receptionist back-up/switchboard relief.
- Participate in Sales meetings.
- Update Sales collateral as directed by Market Manager
- Must attend at least two sales calls with Account Executive per week
- Participate in all company and local sales training
- After 90 days of hire begin to work on specific assigned sales projects including prospecting, target list development, initial appointment setting and presenting.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Current Townsquare Media Broadcasting Employee Qualification Statement: It is preferred that current employees of Townsquare Media Broadcasting, LLC and affiliated companies have a minimum of six months of service in their present position, and a fully competent performance rating to be eligible to apply for this position.