Kid’s Ticket To a Merry Christmas
Townsquare Media and Hands of Hope are teaming up to help provide Christmas gifts to children and families in need through Eastern Maine.
Last year, Hands of Hope distributed more than 2,000 gifts to area children and families.
To purchase a gift for a child or a family in our area, check the lists below where you'll find the child's name, age, desired gifts and code number.Then, just fill out the form (be sure to include the child's listed code number) at the bottom of the post so we can match you with the child or family you've chosen to sponsor.
Buy your gift and drop it off at Hands of Hope on Hogan Road in Bangor or one of many locations. Then, know that your gifts are appreciated and that you helped a child have a happy Christmas!
No time to shop? Click here to donate by credit card and we'll shop for you!
- Code-21x Zander 15 flannel 1 xl shirts or 38 x 32 jeans loose fit
- Code-22x Marcus 13 would love a keyboard to learn play piano ...(We told him we would try)
- Code-23x Frank 15 Gift card for clothing
- Code-24x Allen 14 Gift card for clothing
- Code-24z Renee 9 - 18" doll furniture and clothes
- Code-25z Jazmin 8 and her sister Madeline 6 each want frozen bed comforter twin/full at Walmart $25
- Code-26Z Lydia 14 gift card for clothing
- Code-27z Victoria 13 gift card for clothing
Code-6Y FAMILY OF 6 GROCERY GIFT CARD FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER
Code-x70 Family of 3
- Johnny 5 john deer twin bedding/comforter ninja toy
- Daniel 4 16" bike
- Priscilla 5 months crib or high chair
Code - X 80 Family of 2
- M Kenna 14 Yoga matt yoga video/equipment
- Makayla 14 wool peacoat size is adult small
Code-X90 Family of 3
- Kassandra 26" bike perler beads for crafts camo jacket large ladies womens large leggings
- Randy 13 20" bmx bike caom med mens
- Wendell 14 size 10 winter boots likes fishing
Code - X91 Family of 3
- Madalynn Doc Mc Stuffins dollhouse
- Keasha 13 a fuzzy rug for her room gift card for clothes
- Jimmy 8 20" bike
Before you fill out you form be sure to write down your child or family's code so you can put it with your gift when you drop it off.