Mobile Home Fire Kills 1 [UPDATE]
One man is dead following a fire in a mobile home on Friday. Investigators say it started in the bedroom, where the victim's body was found.
Public Safety spokesman Steve McCausland said in a press release that the fire was reported just before 10 p.m. at a mobile home on the Lower Detroit Road in Plymouth. The body of 64-year-old Aaron Gray was found in his bedroom.
Investigators with the State Fire Marshal's office say the fire started by a hair dryer being used to heat a water pipe in the mobile home. Gray, who lived alone in the home, died of smoke inhalation.