Therrien Gets Final Fall Athlete of the Week Award
Following an impressive performance in the Class D state title game, Oak Hill high School quarterback Dalton Therrien has been named the McDonald's Athlete of the Week.Therrien beat out Winslow quarterback Jake Trask by claiming 56% of the votes during a week that saw the two seniors in a tight race as the votes came in.
Therrien accounted for 429 yards of total offense and all 5 touchdowns in the Raiders state championship win over MCI. He threw for 239 yards and a touchdown while rushing for 190 yards and 4 touchdowns.
Below is a look at the individuals that won Athlete of the Week awards during the fall sports season.
- Thomas Hanson - Brunswick H.S.
- Jake Jarvis - Old Town H.S.
- Tia Tardy - Orono H.S.
- Tyler Ripley - Mt. View H.S.
- Cole Ashmore - Medomak Valley H.S.
- Devin Wright - Ellsworth H.S.
- Taner Bickford - Mt Desert H.S.
- Andre Miller - Old Town H.S.
- Dylan Severance - Brewer H.S.
- Willie Moss - Maine Central institute
- Ellsworth Football Team