What Is Your Favorite Region of Maine?
Maine is divided into 8 regions. Each region offers something different, from ocean shores to mountain ranges. If you had to recommend a section of the state to someone from away, where would it be?
With so much to see in such a big state someone from away might want to focus on just one area of the state. So what area would you recommend?
Here are the 8 Regions of Maine
- Aroostook County (Fort Kent, Presque Isle)
- Downeast & Acadia (Ellsworth, MDI)
- Greater Portland & Casco Bay (Freeport, Old Port)
- The Kennebec and Moose River Valley (Augusta, The Forks)
- Mid-Coast (Brunswick, Searsport)
- Maine's Lakes & Mountains (Rangeley)
- The Maine Beaches (Kittery, Old Orchard)
- The Maine Highlands (Bangor, Millinocket)
Let us know your favorite Maine region on the poll below!