Beats & Eats | June 26, 2021 | Bangor Waterfront
- $ 10
- Bangor Waterfront
- 1 Railroad Street, Bangor, ME 04401 United States
Bangor’s Food Truck Festival is BACK - Saturday, June 26, 2021 on the Bangor Waterfront.
Local and visiting food trucks & street food vendors will hook you up with a great selection of crave worthy street food. Get your foodie friends or friends who just like to eat (or party) and head to the Bangor Waterfront to try out some new, mouth-watering dishes or indulge in your usual faves, complete with ice cold beer, wine & seltzers, and live music.
Tickets only $10 each - available here or in person at Damon's Beverage & Redemption in Penobscot Plaza, Downtown Bangor. Be sure to bring plenty of cash or a card for the food & beverages sold inside the event.
Hey, we want to have a good time and be safe – so we're limiting tickets this year. We have a limited number of tickets at each of our two sessions:
- Lunch session from 11am-3pm - with music by The Dom Colizzi Band
- Dinner session from 4pm-8pm - with music by The Altar Boys
Here are just some of the trucks you'll find at Beats & Eats...
- Swamp Yankee BBQ
- Pinky D's Poutine Factory
- Melt Food Truck
- Crepe Elizabeth
- Wanderlust Coffee
- Joe's Chuck Wagon
- Pompeii Pizza
- 2 Feet Brewing
- Spencer's Ice Cream
- BBQ Bettys Food Truck
- Twisted Concessions
All the details:
- RAIN OR SHINE EVENT - no refunds
- All ages allowed, but must be 21 to purchase or consume alcohol - bring your ID
- Alcohol sales are cash only
- Please bring your ticket with you to the event
- Please no pets, with the exception of licensed service animals
- No outside food or beverages allowed
- All tickets are non-refundable, but are transferrable
- You ARE allowed to bring in small lawn chairs, blankets and strollers with small children
- You are NOT allowed to bring backpacks, large bags, carriers, coolers or weapons
- Free admission for kids under 2 years old
If you're ready to get back out there, get yourself to the Bangor Waterfront for the summer kick-off party, Beats & Eats!
For more information or if you're interested in becoming a vendor, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org