92.9 The Ticket is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Sports Radio 92.9 The Ticket is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa.
Setting up The Ticket on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Sports Radio 92.9 The Ticket. Tap on the station logo to get to the Sports Radio 92.9 The Ticket skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Sports Radio 92.9 The Ticket skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play The Ticket.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.