Patriots Graham, Anderson Leave For New Teams
It has been less than a week since the Patriots loss to Denver and the losses continue to take place as it relates to their coaching staff and front office.Patrick Graham who many considered the next in-line as the teams defensive coordinator has left the team to join the New York Giants as their defensive line coach.
Graham has been with the patriots for 7 years and the last two has been the linebackers coach where he has worked with players such as Dont'a Hightower and Jamie Collins. His departure comes in the same week the team fired offensive line coach Dave DeGuglielmo and strength and conditioning coach Harold Nash.
Also leaving the team is Director of Player Development Kevin Anderson. He has accepted the job of assistant General Manager in Detroit. Anderson joins GM Bob Quinn who was hired a few weeks ago from the Patriots where he was the Director of Scouting.
Below is a list of Patriots staff members that have left the team over the last two months.
- Dave DeGuglielmo - offensive line coach - fired
- Harold Nash - Strength & Conditioning coach - fired
- Patrick Graham - Linebackers coach - Giants Defensive line coach
- Bob Quinn - Director of Scouting - Lions General Manager
- Kevin Anderson - Director of Player Development - Lions Asst. General Manager
- Ron Miles - Scouting Assistant - Lions Scout