Big East Basketball Honor Roll for Week 5
In addition to selecting the Big East Basketball Girls and Boys Player of the Week, the Conference publishes the Honor Roll, a list of noteworthy achievements during the week. Here's the Big East Basketball Honor Roll for Week 5
Girl's Honor Roll
- Grace Jaffray - Ellsworth - 2 games, 43 points, 21 rebounds, 8 steals
- Abby Radel - Ellsworth - 2 games, 27 points, 4 assists, 5 steals
- Annie Raynes - Foxcroft Academy - 2 games, 28 points, 16 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 steals
- Halle Page - Foxcroft Academy - 2 games, 30 points, 7 rebounds, 8 steals
- Sadie Campbell - Hermon - 2 games, 30 points, 4 rebounds, 3 steals
- Mollie Gray - MDI - 2 games, 25 points, 16 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 steals
Boy's Honor Roll
- Tristan Robbins - Caribou - 1 game, 14 points, 11 rebounds, 4 assists
- Chance Mercier - Ellsworth - 1 game, 27 points, 5 rebounds
- Jadon Richard - Foxcroft Academy - 2 games, 29 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 5 steals
- Ben Francis - Orono - 2 games, 36 points, 9 rebounds, 9 assists, 8 steals
- Braydon Brown - Old Town - 2 games, 30 points, 5 rebounds, 1 steal, 1 assist
- Greyson Thibault - Old Town - 2 games, 24 points, 11 rebounds, 12 assists, 8 steals
You can vote for the Winter Week 6 High School Athlete of the Week HERE. You can vote as often as you wish. Voting ends Thursday, January 19th at 11:59 p.m.
You can nominate someone for the Winter Week 7 High School Athlete of the Week by emailing HERE. Please put High School Athlete of the Week in the subject. Nominations for games January 15-21 need to be received by January 23rd. Then tell us why your nominee is deserving! Let us know specifics! How many goals did she/he score? How many points did she/he score? How fast did they run or throw in the indoor track meet? How fast did they swim in the swim meet? How did they do in the wrestling meet? We also want to know what school they go to! Please send them by Monday night!
Tuesday we will then compile the nominees and it will be your turn to choose the winner! You can then cast your votes, and voting will close Thursday night at 11:59 p.m. We will then announce the winner online and on air on Friday each week!
We are also looking for reports of High School Basketball, Hockey, Swimming, Indoor Track and Field, and Wrestling results. If you can email them HERE we will write recaps nightly. We need the score, who scored the goal, and any highlights. You can even text the photo of the scoresheets to 207-469-8660